Saturday, October 25, 2008

Surprise!

The beginning of October my parents (Jessica) and my brother Kyle made the drive out here to Utah to visit. They were here for several days and we did lots of stuff and had a great time. Unfortunately we took hardly any pictures of their time here. I did get a short video of when they first got here. We did not tell Jake they were coming. In the morning of the day we were expecting them Bryan told Jake he was going to get a surprise that day. Jake asked all day when he would get his surprise. My mom called when they got to our house and I was at the ready with the camera to capture their arrival. He was so surprised that his little 4 year old self could not seem to contain his excitement so he just kept running away. Funny boy.

1 comment:

the bates motel said...

that is so cute. love those little boys and their excitement. maybe i should do that to carter and i can skip the whole "mom when is so and so coming" like every second!