Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh to be a fly on the wall of his brain

Jake has been having a lot of dreams that he remembers and tells us about. A couple nights ago it was about a red, black, and white super hero costume. Last night he woke up around 11:30 and came to tell me that he had a dream that Bryan was," trying to cut an old dirty piece off the stove and cut his finger off." Our stove is pretty new so I would love to climb inside his mind and see what he envisions. Then when we were trying to get him back to sleep he came back into our room because he was scared. This time he said he looked out his bedroom door and saw our Christmas tree and thought it was Darth Vader holding a gun. What an imagination.

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

Interesting...I had some pretty crazy dreams when I was a kid. Mostly about Trolls kidnapping me, but my dad helped me get over it.

Williamson Fam said...

Oh wow, those ar really detailed and crazy..how funny!