Thursday, December 03, 2009

Our V.I.P.

This week is a big deal for Jake at school because he is the V.I.P. To say he is excited about it would be a huge understatement. We got the paper to fill out from his teacher, he picked the pictures he wanted to put on the poster and I wrote while he answered all the questions. Since I don't think you can see his answers here are just a few.

Favorite food: Lasagna and Reese's peanut butter cups
Favorite things to do: Go to Thanksgiving Point, Ocean World, and to the beach
His hero: His teacher (he told me it was because he likes how she looks, but we left that part off the poster:)
Food he does not like: Mushrooms and peas
If he had three wishes:
1)Pretend dinosaur bones
2)A pet
3)A swimming pool

And because Kate can't stand not being in at least one picture...

4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Wow it feels so good to know a V.I.P. That is so cute about the teacher part..Hope you guys are doing well and that sweet baby of yours..

Anonymous said...

Jakie is always a VI.P. in our book! Kate is so funny, and a camera hog too!

The Bluths said...

Nice hat Kate. Logan likes that he was in some pictures on Jake's poster :)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

HOLY CRAPPOLY! I just found out that you were pregnant not all that long ago...and now he is here! wow, congrats my love! He sure is a cutie. hope you are feeling well and what is the story with him coming so early and so small? i would love to here! congrats again!