Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jessica, Bryan, Jay, and a Big Mac



So here is my (Bryan) somewhat pathetic attempt at shoving a McDonald's Big Mac into my mouth in 10 seconds. In rehersals I had done it too fast and they wanted me to finish right at 10 second so I tried to take my time a little bit more, but it led to a bit of rushing at the end and a very messy finish. Do I really care? Sort of, but not really. Jessica and I had a great time, we lived like miniature celebrities for a day, the trip was free, Jessica and I were on national television together, I got paid for it, and now I can say I have been on Letterman and Leno, which I think is pretty cool. Next show...Deal or no Deal!

4 comments:

brody&karee said...

When were you on Letterman?!!

Julie said...

Too funny, I missed it on live tv but this was great! Oh, we miss you guys!

The Woolner Family said...

Way to go Sir Philmeon!!! I watched it last Wednesday and thought your freakishness was the best. The other ones were pretty lame. Talk to you later man.

Jess said...

Too awesome!