Sunday, March 09, 2008

Why don't you update your blog?



Yeah why don't I? I have only heard that about 100 times. Things were a bit busy for a while but I think I will take a stab at getting caught up and try staying that way. I will try to list some of the major events that have happened in the last few months in order of when they happened. Here we go...
-Kate turned one
-Went to Washington for early Christmas
-Christmas in Medford
-Utah for New Years and visiting friends
-Tyler and Janna's wedding
-Jessica began training for her first marathon
-Decided we will move back to Logan so Bryan can get his MBA
-Caitlin and Talon's wedding
That is a bit of what we have been up to so enjoy the slide show and on to the next post!

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

Well it's about time, and of course I am the first one to post.

the bates motel said...

wow! sounds like you guys have been busy! jess i can't believe your sibs are old enough to get married! crazy how fast time flys! when do you guys move back to ut?

Brittney N said...

You're moving back to Logan! Hooray! When? Make sure you come see us when you're back.