Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pack your bags

When we were getting ready to go to Washington, we got the kids suitcases out. Jake went up in his room and then came downstairs to tell me that he had packed his own bag. I decided that I might want to check it out and this is what I found: his blanket, 2 pairs of underwear, 2 pairs of socks, 1 pair of shorts, 4 pairs of pants and 1 pair of p.j.'s. Apparently he was planning on spending the whole week topless. I'm sure he is now glad that I helped him finish packing because we got snow almost every day that we spent there and he would have been mighty cold with no shirts and shoes. I love how independent he thinks he is these days. Man I love him!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Maybe he just wanted a nice tan or to pick up on chicks! Whatever the case, it's adaorable that he packed himself and almost got it all right.