Monday, July 13, 2009

Some fun news

So we wanted to share some fun news and Bryan thought of this fun way to do it. We are going to have a little quiz. It will be multiple choice and you can leave your answer in the comment box. Comments must be left in the comment box before any phone calls will be accepted by us to give you the correct answer. Now you don't have to call to get the answer if you don't want to because we will post the correct answer in a few days. If you do call though, remember, we will only give you the correct answer if have left a comment. No calling other people to see if they already know the right answer because that would be cheating and we don't look highly upon cheaters. Good luck and the winner will get the knowledge of having answered correctly. What a prize!?

The fun news is...

A) We are moving...again...this time to the Phoenix, Arizona area because 2000 square foot, 3 year old houses that have 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car garage are selling for $85,000!

B) Bry is getting into the licenced banker program because he is awesome.

C) Jessica is pregnant, and we're thinking about naming him or her Quad or Quatro since this will be number 4! Pretty cool names, right?

D) After some pre-kindergarten evaluation we found out that Jake is going straight to first grade, following in the similar footsteps of his Uncle Mikel, who skipped 3rd grade.

E) Kate can bench press 50 pounds.

12 comments:

The Bluths said...

A...most definitely A. At least it better be!

Sage said...

Mikel thinks it's B because "What the heck else would it be"... also he would like to add that skipping 3rd grade was tramatizing - he was always the shortest in his class after that.

Sage thinks it's C because you may want your kids similar ages apart. And Quatro is a decent name, although my first guess would have been something more Rocky-related.

Sage said...

Sorry that I can't spell. "Traumatizing" is the word I was looking for. I would've known that had I not skipped 3rd grade.

N. Tipps said...

Oh, I have no idea. I know it's not E.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! A thru D. would all be awesome. I'm thinking it's "B" because I know Bry has been trying to get into that program. I'd LOVE it was "C", that would be #12 grandkid but except for "E" any of them could be a possibility. Ethan and Ashley would love it if it was "A". But are there Wells Fargo in Ariz? (Blu Gramma)

The Bluths said...

Yes there are Wells Fargos, They are opening one up in Surprise I hear...

Lakes are Great said...

um i feel like there is more than one correct answer so...i feel like you are being kind of tricky. also that just might be my favorite video ever. the one with kate. she looks like something horrible happened. i don't know maybe she has a fake leg....pretty bad knee scrape i take it.

Hulberts said...

If I didn't know any better I would really say D. I know that you would never leave me so it could never ever be A. Good thing I know better.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I think it is a trick question and the answer is A, B, and C!! Houses are cheap in Arizona, Bryan was looking into the banker program, and last time I saw Jessica her tummy was bothered by sweet things....hmmmmm.

Okay, I made my guess..now can I know the REAL answer?? PLEASE!!

Anonymous said...

Not A please...it's way too hot there. How could those cute liitle children ever enjoy that heat without getting fried?
B is a strong possibility.
C is always a possibility BUT I'm sure they would have mentioned something to their Moms before now, right? Regardless, I'd like to have this be the winner even though I think it's B.
D...yes he's smart, but I think this is a no.
E...In whose dream?

Marissa said...

Wow! So many wonderful choices...I'm going to go with A, or maybe B, or maybe C...I don't know! Just tell us quickly, I can't stand the suspense!