Saturday, October 21, 2006

Air Bryans...er, uh Jordans

I wanted to show everyone my first pair of Air Jordans, ever. I'm pretty excited about them. I probably wouldn't have even gotten them except that I really needed some new basketball shoes and I couldn't find any others that I liked the look of. Plus, I got them for about 65 bucks, which is about 15 bucks over what I like to spend for basketball shoes, but oh well. My old basketball shoes had holes in them and the soles were cracking and pieces were falling off. On a side note, check out that food storage. You should see the whole thing. It's pretty sweet.

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

That's one impressive food storage. You should take a picture of the whole thing. And nice shoes...

kelly Bluth said...

Nice shoes! So glad you were finally able to have one of your hearts desires!

Bry-n-Jess said...

Thanks for the glad tidings of great joy shared in my behalf. As far as taking a picture of our food storage, I just may do that, but if I do, it will have to wait until after I post a picture of all the cords under our computer desk.