Thursday, July 31, 2008

And the winner is...

Out of the many summer blockbuster movies that have come out this summer you, the voters, have chosen Batman, The Dark Knight, as what you believe to be the best movie of the summer. With The Dark Knight capturing over 40% of the votes, Iron Man and WallE followed as a distant second and third place respectively. So with that, we will put our trust in you and as part of our 7-year wedding anniversary dinner and a movie extravaganza we will go to the movie theater and watch Batman, The Dark Knight. You think this is a big celebration just wait until our 10-year anniversary. By then not only will we go to dinner and a movie, but we'll actually buy treats at the theater instead of sneaking in our own. Thank you for your participation.

6 comments:

Lakes are Great said...

I am going to have to un-suggest seeing Batman. I think it is the most disturbing pg-13 movie I have ever seen! Yikes. It gave me nightmares...granted that's not hard to do but...

Charee B Mcclellan said...

HAPPY ANNI! whenever that is....maybe it has already happened. but anyway i think that you should make some homemade icecream. that would be fun and yummy! let me know how the movie and such goes. we are too poor to go to a full price movie...maybe someday! lov ya

Hulberts said...

Don't do it!...Stop sneaking your own candy in the theaters I mean. Why pay more? Enjoy the movie! I hope you don't have nightmares :)

The Woolner Family said...

Sneaking in candy is a silent protest to the ever growing evil of sky-rocketing movie ticket prices. See, satan doesn't want you to go to movies and have dates with your spouse, so he makes it near impossible to afford it. If you actually buy concessions at the theater, then you're putting your stamp approval on satan. Choose you this day, my friends. Choose you this day.

Jai said...

Hey Jess and Brian! I found your blog link on Tiff's website. It is good to see that all is well with your family. I hope we can keep in touch.
Jamie

Charee B Mcclellan said...

where have you gone??? you were posting so well for awhile...is everything ok? or are you at the pool without me!!!!???? luv ya