Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The evolution of the string cheese man... and his friends

Jake is known for not being the fastest eater in the world. He will usually finish, it just might take him an hour. That is probably where he gets his slim figure from. Lately he has been getting quite imaginative with his food, slowing the eating process that much more. He told me he was an artist the other day, so i guess his medium is food.
String cheese man... take one
String cheese man...take two, small head

String cheese man...take three, finally the way he wanted him

We have also been graced by the carrot man and grape guy. All in a days work for an "artist".

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

OK Bryan can never make fun of me again for some of the pictures I take. You just took a picture of cheese :)

the McLaughlin's said...

Take-two for me. Jessica made me delete my first comment. So I, Bryan, can and will continue to make fun of pictures that you, Ashley Bluth, post on your blog. Example one, you took pictures of power cords under your computer desk once. Now if they were power cords that Logan made shapes out of or maybe some in the shape of little humans then maybe that would be okay, but just power cords...not alright. Example two is what got me in trouble with Jessica so I cannot say. Not cool though. If a point three is needed let me know and I am sure I can come up with that and another one or two more after that. Shalom.

The Bluths said...

Take 2 for me, power cords post was deleted a LONG time ago.