Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Pumpkin Walk

Same event, different year. One of the things that I love about being here in Logan is all the traditions we have developed here. The pumpkin walk is one of them. Bry was gone for work so I took the kids this year. Here they are with the character cut outs and with some of our favorite displays of the year.


I think we have at least 4 pictures of Jake in this plane through the years. I should post them all together some time to show how much he has grown up.

Her favorite.






Sibling love. I don't think they realized what they were posing for otherwise I'm sure they would not have done it.





"Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"

"Up"

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

I love how Kate's hands are on the outside of all her cutouts.

Lakes are Great said...

jake should be the new harry potter. can you guys please hurry up and come visit already? as i have said time and time again, life in tally sucks without you!