Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hiking Roxyann

One Saturday my dad and I took Jake and Kate and hiked the mountain behind my parents house. It's called Roxyann. When we first started out I was not even planning on going all the way to the top. The kids surprised me though and just kept going.
Here is Kate working hard. She said she had fun but when I asked her if we should hike another mountain she said," Not with me!"

Here is Jake getting a little break. Both the kids hitched a ride for a few minutes on the way up.

We made it to the top!

A pit stop on the way down.

Jake counted the entire way down and ended up counting to 1,199. The highest he has ever counted. They were both pretty worn out but we all had a good time. We even talked them into another hike a few weeks later, but I forgot my camera so you will have to take my word for it.

No comments: